Home repair assistance programs
Single Family Housing Repair Loans & Grants Rural
- Hoja Informativa del Programa What does this program do? Also known as the Section 504 Home Repair program, this provides loans to very-low-income homeowners to repair, improve or modernize their homes or grants to elderly very-low-income homeowners to remove health and safety hazards
- Assistance programs for homeowners in Georgia HOME program contacts - some communities use HOME funds from HUD for home improvement assistance to homeowners Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program contacts - some communities use CDGB funds from HUD for home improvement assistance to homeowner
- Assistance programs for homeowners in Florida HOME program contacts - some communities use HOME funds from HUD for home improvement assistance to homeowners Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program contacts - some communities use CDGB funds from HUD for home improvement assistance to homeowner
- On-Lot Sewage System Repair Program - provides assistance to low-income homeowners for the repair or upgrade of malfunctioning on-lot sewage systems Habitat for Humanity - through volunteer labor, builds houses for families in need Habitat for Humanity ReStores - discounted used and surplus building material
- The programs and resources listed below help homeowners with home repairs and improvements. New York Affiliates of Habitat for Humanity - through volunteer labor, builds and rehabilitates houses for families in need US Department of Agriculture Rural Development Office - home improvement loans and grants to low-income homeowners in rural area
- istrates the program will use a fully licensed, locally based construction crew. The contractors will visit and inspect your home
- The programs and resources listed below help homeowners with home repairs and improvements. Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs - home repair and weatherization assistance Habitat for Humanity - through volunteer labor, builds and rehabilitates houses for families in nee
,000 to $25,000 to help Detroit homeowners invest in and repair their homes - promoting public health and safety, increasing property values and helping residents secure and maintain homeowner's insurance Home Repairs State Emergency Relief assists with home repairs to correct unsafe conditions and restore essential services. Eligible home repairs may include repair or replacement of a non-functioning furnace, hot water heaters or septic systems. Check eligibility and apply online using MI Bridge
Critical Home Repair This program focuses on both exterior and interior work to address critical health, life and safety issues or code violations. Requires an initial investment from $500 up to $1000 from homeowner + 60 hours of sweat equity. The scope of work includes Home Energy Plus services and the following Repair assistance is determined by the households adjusted annual income and existing mortgage payments, real estate taxes, homeowner's insurance and other monthly total debts (TD). Very-low income homeowners could qualify for loans and/or grants in one of three ways The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) also has a great assistance program in place called the Very Low-Income Housing Repair Program. If you're a senior that gets little-to-no income and desperately needs home repairs, this program is something to look into - it offers free home repair for low-income individuals
Home Repairs: Georgia HUD
- Rebuilding Together is a leading national nonprofit in safe and healthy housing with more than 40 years of experience. With the support of volunteers, corporate and community partners, Rebuilding Together repairs homes, revitalizes communities and rebuilds lives. Rebuilding Together's local affiliates and nearly 100,000 volunteers complete about 10,000 rebuild project
- The Residential Emergency Services to Offer (Home) Repairs to the Elderly (RESTORE) program provides financial resources to assist senior citizen homeowners with the cost of addressing emergencies and code violations that pose a threat to their health and safety or affect the livability of their home
- A home improvement grant, also called a home repair grant, is a type of financial aid issued by the government at the federal, state, or municipality level. It's designed to help homeowners in that region make select improvements to their properties
Home Repairs: Florida HUD
- The Single-Family Home Repair Program evaluates damaged homes and helps make repairs needed to protect a homeowner's life, health, and safety. The program gives consideration to seniors over the age of 62, families with children under the age of 18, and people with disabilities
- Home Repair Programs. City Home Repair Program: Please read ALL information below to confirm eligibility. The City Home Repair Program. is offered to single-family KCMO homeowners who have not received home repair services from the City within the last five years. does not service rental property, mobile homes, duplexes, etc
- The Home Repair Programs are committed to providing repairs to help stabilize the home for low- to moderate-income individuals who own and are currently living in single-family homes. These programs are funded by a U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) grant
- Housing and Home Improvement Assistance. Housing and Home Improvement services assist adults and families: Become better educated about available housing resources. Have access to a higher standard of living by utilizing one or more federal, state and local home improvement funding sources. The state Division of Aging and Adult Services, the.
- istered by the GLO and provides homeowner assistance through: Repairing and rehabilitating homes. Reconstruction. Improving a damaged home so that it is stronger against natural disasters. Elevating homes above flood level. Temporary relocation assistance
If you are not redirected please download directly from the link provided. Downloa The Home Repair programs are committed to providing repairs to help stabilize the home for low- to moderate-income individuals who own and are currently living in single-family homes Repair assistance is determined by the households adjusted annual income and existing mortgage payments, real estate taxes, homeowner's insurance and other monthly total debts (TD). Very-low income homeowners could qualify for loans and/or grants in one of three ways: Adjusted annual income up to 30% of AMI or Total Debts (TD) exceeding 46% may. Pima County's newly re-branded Home Repair Program for Children and Their Families provides limited-time, grant-funded home repairs addressing lead-based paint, and other home-related hazards, to make your home safer for your kids and family. The Home Repair Program is not accepting applications at this time due to limited funding and capacity . A $5,000 maximum grant to very low income residents to make emergency repairs to conditions that threaten the health and safety of the occupants, the resident must own and occupy the residence, reside within the city limits and qualify financially.This is a grant program and is not required to be repaid
Home Repairs: Pennsylvania HUD
- Get emergency home repairs. If you have emergencies with basic systems, the Basic Systems Repair Program (BSRP) could help. BSRP is funded by the Division of Housing and Community Development (DHCD). It provides free repairs to eligible owner-occupied homes in Philadelphia. They work on
- Home Repair program assistance is available citywide, and is designed to address health and safety needs such as plumbing, heating, electrical and roof replacement. Loans may not exceed $5,000, and are forgiven after a period of five years, provided the assisted homeowner does not sell the home or transfer ownership
- ERP provides assistance to correct, repair, or replace an essential system and/or critical structural problem for low-income homeowners who are elderly (60+) or disabled. This is not a comprehensive home renovation program; the aim is to stabilize the homeowner's residence by making essential repairs to make the home more livable
. Funding of up to $25,000 per home may be used to address conditions in the home that, if left unattended, would create. The Home Repair Program provides assistance to income eligible homeowners seeking support to repair critical health and safety issues in the home. Eligibility is based upon income less than 80% AMI (area median income) and ownership of the home/land in need of repairs. The Home Repair Program pr.
Home Repairs: New York HUD
- COMMUNITY HOME REPAIR PROJECTS OF ARIZONA. Call Us: 520-745-2055. Community Home Repair is a non-profit agency dedicated to assisting low income homeowners in Tucson and Pima County. We provide emergency home repairs as well as adaptive and safety modifications for people with disabilities. We partner with other agencies that have an interest.
- or repair services for low-income senior, disabled and other homeowners in need
- The Mobile Home Repair Grant is a non-repayable grant of up to $12,000, which is available to eligible mobile-home owners. You must be the owner and live in the single family home or mobile home you would like to repair. To use any of these programs you must live in an unincorporated area of San Diego County, or in the cities of Del Mar.
- Loan and Grant Programs for Home Repair and Improvements Main_Content The Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development offers several programs designed to help eligible Maryland homeowners with home repairs that improve comfort, liveability and accessibility
- keeping homes and families warm, safe, and dry 121,000 homes in Philadelphia are deemed inadequate for families. Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia's Home Repair programs build on Habitat's traditional partnership model using affordable payment options, sweat equity, and volunteer labor to work alongside homeowners to maintain safety and security in their homes, make necessary critical.
- The home repair and modification assistance program in Calhoun County could pay for changes to your home to make it more accessible. The program offers free repair assistance and grants to give you a chance at a better home that is safer. They can help with emergency repair services if you qualify
- Programs and Services - Home Repair Program. Complete the application and verification forms within this section and mail them to the address below. You can call (832) 927-4957 to request an application packet be mailed to you. Please sign and mail the completed application packet to the following address
Free home repair programs Home repair assistance program
- The Residential Emergency Services to Offer (Home) Repairs to the Elderly (RESTORE) program provides financial resources to assist senior citizen homeowners with the cost of addressing emergencies and code violations that pose a threat to their health and safety or affect the livability of their home. Assistance for the cost of these critical.
- City Emergency Repair Program. Community & Housing Support Division: 325-655-0824. Emergency Repair Program Application. Emergency Repair Brochure. The City of San Angelo offers cost-free emergency repairs to fix or replace water lines and other systems, which include gas and sewer lines, damaged by the recent winter storm for households that meet the low to moderate income levels
- HEROS Home Repair Program San Bernardino & Riverside Counties HomeStrong USA 1-877-647-8764 or Homestrongusa.org. Energy Savings Program State of California 1-800-331-7593 or Socalgas.com SCE Energy Savings Assistance Program and Medical Baseline State of California Southern California Edison (SCE) 1-800-736-4777 or 1-800-684-812
- Assistance for repairs is mainly in the form of loans, some of which may be forgivable or deferred based on eligibility. Grants may be available for lead and disability accessibility, based on eligibility. Assistance is available only for eligible owner-occupied properties. Rehabilitation Services operates the following programs
- Housing for Individuals USDA provides homeownership opportunities to rural Americans, and home renovation and repair programs. USDA also provides financing to elderly, disabled, or low-income rural residents in multi-unit housing complexes to ensure that they are able to make rent payments
- Home » Government Grants for Home Repair » Home Improvement Grants PA There is a variety of homeowner assistance available when it comes to home improvement grants in Pennsylvania. Not everyone qualifies for all grants however, so it's important to really think through your situation and find your own unique background to help secure a.
Home Repairs: Texas HUD
- Home Sweet Home Rehabilitation Loan Program City of Rialto City of Rialto - 909/820-8013 or mailto:Rjoiner@Rialtoca.gov Housing Improvement Program (HIP)/Owner-Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program (OOR) or Emergency Repairs Program City of Upland Upland City Hall - 909/931-4300 or 909/931-4105 or . ci.upland.ca.us CalHome Manufactured.
- OPDC's Oakland Community Land Trust connects eligible Oakland homeowners with financial assistance to address critical home repairs. Senior Oakland homeowners over the age of 55 and at or below 80% of the area median income may be eligible to receive up to $22,500 for home repairs when they join the Oakland Community Land Trust (CLT)
- MaineHousing's Home Accessibility and Repair Program provides help to low-income homeowners who cannot afford necessary home repairs in the form of a grant. For eligible homeowners, the Maine Home Accessibility and Repair Program can assist with such things as: Well repairs or replacements ; Heating and electrical system repairs
- Home Repair and Safety; Parent and Caregiver Support. Family Centers; Out-of-school Time Programs; Pregnancy to Two Years; Other Family Services; Parent and Caregiver Support; Transportation. Behavioral Health Transportation Program; Medical Assistance Transportation Program; Older Persons Transportation Program; Transportation; Utility.
Home Repair Program City of Detroi
This program addresses health and safety items such as plumbing, electrical, non-working utilities, broken windows, damaged doors or other items in need of repair. Minor Repair Program Policy (PDF) Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Program (OOR)-Council Districts 1-7 Only. The Application process is closed for this program year Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) or. Percentage of Income Payment Plan Plus (PIPP) programs. You can also call (866) 243-5678 to be connected to the. area agency on aging. serving your community to see if there are any local programs available to you. Seniors & Caregivers
The Home Resilience Program is a one-time grant assistance to income eligible homeowners to help secure their home against future natural hazards such as hurricanes and flooding. Up to $12,500 in a forgivable loan is available for repairs to storm damaged structures or to help secure the home against future damage The Fort Bend County Housing Rehabilitation Program is administered by the Fort Bend county Community Development Department through a grant from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The Housing Rehabilitation Program provides assistance to low- and moderate-income families to make needed repairs to their homes to bring these homes up to Housing Quality Standards, the. Please note: NRIA may supply you with requested information on home improvement grants, low interest government loans, federal tax credits and various other home improvement assistance programs sponsored by the city, county or state in which you reside and/or by the federal government Funding sources for LEADS Home Repair programs include Emergency Home Repair and Handicapped Accessibility Program (investments of up to $5,000 per housing unit are available); Housing Assistance Grant Program funded by the Ohio Housing Trust Fund; Home Repair for Seniors funded by Senior Citizens Levy and Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging This program provides Cleveland seniors and disabled adults home repair assistance to avoid housing violations citations and predatory lenders or scam contractors. This is a cooperative effort between the City's Departments of Aging, Building and Housing, Community Development, Consumer Affairs, Public Health and Law
MDHHS - Home Repair
For clients who need to place an emergency work order or who have questions about the program, please call 425-766-2017. The Housing Repair Assistance Program provides minor repairs to homes of eligible Renton residents. The focus of the repairs is to improve the environmental health and safety of citizens' homes in the City of Renton Housing units ineligible for Home Repair Network assistance: Housing units located in communities that have current CDBG Housing Rehabilitation programs or the entitlement communities of Auburn, Bangor, Biddeford, Lewiston, Portland and all of Cumberland County with the exception of Brunswick and Frye Island are not eligible for financial. Home Repair Assistance Programs. The first step to getting discounted or free home repairs is knowing what programs are available to you. These include both grants and loans, with grants generally reserved for seniors, the disabled, and those under a certain income threshold. This is not an exhaustive list, since many communities offer local.
Home Repair SCHF
Home Repair Assistance Programs. Allen manages three repair assistance programs to help keep homeowners in safe and stable housing. The CDBG Housing Rehabilitation Program is available to income-qualified homeowners residing in one of Allen's five target neighborhoods. Urgent Repair/Accessibility Program is available to income-qualified. SENIOR HOME REPAIR PROGRAM is our home repair program for low-income seniors and disabled residents. The work we do varies in scope, but it makes such a difference, said Daniella Singleton, HFHD Program Services Director. Partnering with homeowners to take care of their homes has a huge positive effect for them, and in some cases, such. To qualify for Home Repair assistance: Applicant must own the home or make mortgage payments on the home for which they are seeking assistance and be up-to-date on tax payments. Applicant must reside within our service area (Anoka, Carver, Cottonwood, Dakota, Hennepin, Jackson, Nobles, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties)
Single Family Housing Repair Loans & Grants in Michigan
If you aren't sure exactly where to start, a home safety assessment and disability planner near you can help. To get an idea of the funding you'll need, here's a look at common upgrades that people opt for: Cost to build a wheelchair ramp: $950-$3,000. Cost to repair a wheelchair ramp: $560-$2,000. How much an elevator costs: $2,600-$6,303 Home Repair Assistance Programs are provided by the government as a way to stimulate the economy and help people get back on their feet. The only thing standing in the way of this phenomenal program are home owners who want to take advantage of these programs To qualify for one of these grants, you have to show what home improvements are necessary and that you can't afford to pay for the home improvements. Some are only for people over 62 (for instance the Section 504 home repair program.) If you're approved, you'll receive the money and will be able to start renovating your home
Free Home Repair Assistance for Senior
Weatherization Assistance Program. Eligibility: Low-income families, including families with members who have disabilities, low-income families with children, and senior citizens. One of the main government grants for roof repair is the Weatherization Assistance Program. This program is run by the Department of Energy and focuses on helping low. Revitalization And Repair Programs. IHDA understands that investing in homes and communities across the state is an effective way to combat the ongoing effects of the housing crisis and assist with revitalization efforts. We work with local governments and non-profit organizations to offer programs that address vacant residential properties and.
To qualify for both the downpayment assistance and repair programs, households must make 80% or less of the area's median income (AMI). For a family of four, that's about $61,500 a year Find out if you're eligible and how to apply for VA housing assistance. We offer Veteran housing assistance programs, including VA-backed home loans for Veterans, service members, and surviving spouses as well as grants for Veterans with service-connected disabilities Habitat for Humanity's home repair program. We offer home repair services to homeowners so they can continue to live in safe, decent homes for years to come. Some of our home repair work includes painting, landscaping, weatherization and minor repair services to preserve home exteriors and revitalize neighborhoods Our wide array of programs can help sustain and revitalize homes to provide decent and safe housing. Programs Available . Property Maintenance Repair Program . The Property Maintenance Repair Program assists with repairs for low-income homeowners who need repairs to bring their homes up to code and make the home safe, livable, and healthy
Emergency Repairs. ADOH administers CDBG funding for programs through units of local government in some communities that provide emergency repair to properties owned and occupied as the primary resident of low-income homeowners. These funds may be used for basic emergency repair when Carillon Home Improvement Forgivable Loan Program. Forgivable loans for homes located in the Carillon Neighborhood in the City of Dayton, Ohio. For households up to 80% AMI. Forgivable loans up to $10,000 forgiven 20% per year over 5 years. This program is funded by Greater Dayton Premier Management's Department of Housing and Urban. The Limited Housing Rehabilitation Program is a grant-funded program that exists to help eligible homeowners make essential qualified repairs to their home as defined by program guidelines. The program limit for repairs is $10,000. Because the program is grant-funded, the homeowner does not have to pay anything back In addition to the Critical Home Repair Program, Habitat for Humanity's A Brush with Kindness Program is an exterior home repair and preservation program that offers painting, landscaping, weather stripping and minor repair services for low-income senior, disabled and other homeowners in need
Energy & Home Repair Energy Assistance Program Helps pay home energy costs for eiligble households. Click Here to view an energy assistance program informational movie. For an energy assistance appointment, call: (360) 255-2192 (Whatcom County) (360) 679-6577 or 1-800-317-5427 (Island County) 1-888-586-7293 (San Juan County) Conservation Education Provides in-home energy audits and customized. Assistance programs offered include the following. Rental assistance and support for first-time home buyers. The agency can coordinate minor home repairs. A food pantry and vouchers are offered too. Or sign up for programs such as English as a second language, adult basic education or get help in finding full-time employment. (716) 366-901 Home Repair Programs **As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, New Castle County is currently not processing any new non-emergency home repair program applications** If you have any questions regarding our home repair programs during this time we encourage you to either send and e-mail or call and leave a message for
NCSU offers resources to help you find home repair and maintenance help, particularly after natural disasters. The NC State Extension programs are all focused on enhancing NC citizens' quality of life.. Get help making your home safe and energy efficient. If your home is not energy efficient, you might qualify for assistance. Using the North Carolina weatherization options, you can make your. To apply for one of our programs, fill out or download the corresponding application above. If you have questions, please call (402) 457-5657 and ask to speak with a Home Repair or Weatherization staff member. Return completed applications for any Home Improvement Program to Habitat Omaha, 1701 N. 24th St., Omaha, NE 68110
.. USDA Programs for Low-Income Home Repair Loan 804-371-7000. The Emergency Home and Accessibility Repair Program (EHARP) provides funds to remove urgent, emergency health and safety hazards. It also addresses physical accessibility barriers for low-income Virginians. The program provides funding to local administrators to undertake physical repairs that improve housing conditions What is a home repair assistance grant? Grants help deserving homeowners with much need assistance maintaining and repairing their homes. The program is to improve energy conservation in the home and maintain the safety and livability of the property. Free government grants for home repair help to keep already threatened communities intact
RESTORE Program Homes and Community Renewa
- Purpose. Enable low- and very low-income households to become or remain homeowners. Assistance Type and Terms. Grants to local public agencies and nonprofit developers to assist individual first-time homebuyers through deferred-payment loans for downpayment assistance, home rehabilitation, including manufactured homes not on permanent foundations, acquisition and rehabilitation, homebuyer.
- Emergency Home Repair Program The Emergency Home Repair Program is run by a local n on-profit, Volunteers of America Texas. The eligibility requirements are the same for both programs - see eligibility section below. Purpose: To provide emergency home repair assistance to qualified low-to-moderate-income homeowners within the city limits of Dallas for replacement or repair of systems.
- Section 504 Home Repair Program. Offered by the US Department of Agriculture, the intent of this Single Family Housing Repair & Loan Program is to help families remain in their homes and keep them in a good state of repair, which in turn strengthens communities
- The City of Billings offers housing rehabilitation loan programs for low-income households. The City of Billings offers the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program; secured loans for low-income homeowners who require home improvements and are unable to obtain financial assistance through commercial lenders. Loans ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 are.
- gton Department of Real Estate & Housing offers a Home Repair Program. For information call 576-3000. Free Electric Fan Program. The Mayor's Office offers a Free Electric Fan Program for seniors who live in the City. For information call 576-2489. County and School Taxe
- Local Home Repair Assistance Programs. City of Ceres Housing Rehabilitation. City of Modesto Home Repair Programs. USDA, Rural Development 3800 Cornucopia Way, Suite E Modesto, Ca. 95358 (209) 491-9320 Directions. REPAIR LOANS AND GRANTS FOR LOW-INCOME FAMILIES Please call for more details
Housing Repair Programs. The city of Phoenix Neighborhood Services Department offers financial assistance designed to stabilize critical home systems, address immediate health and safety issues, eliminate hazards, conserve water and energy and address exterior code/blighting violations. Home repair is an important element in the city's strategy. Priority Repair & WATER Program Application. No individual shall be denied services solely on the basis of his or her race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation. Hearing and speech-impaired persons may access the program's number by calling the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339 414-316-5606 or www.milwaukeehabitat.org. Habitat's Critical Home Repair Program is available to residents of Milwaukee's Washington Park, Midtown, Harambee, Amani and Metcalfe Park neighborhoods. The program offers 0% interest loans of up to $15,000 for home repairs, with priority given to seniors, persons with disabilities, military.
Housing Reconstruction Program provides the homeowner with a new home on their current property and assistance is provided in the form of a loan. The homeowner must certify annually the home is not for sale and is their primary residence until the loan is repaid to the city in full. Applicant must also correct all code violations that exist on. USDA Rural Repair and Rehabilitation Grant Qualifications. All applicants must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent U.S. residents. To take part in the USDA Rural Development Loan and Grant program, homeowners must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the loan and 62 years of age to be eligible for the grant
Use These Home Improvement Grants To Cover Your Next Projec
- The Limited Repair Program offers deferred payment loans to assist qualified homeowners whose homes are in need of repair.. Due to high demand, this list is closed to new applicants as of 10-25-18. The applicant must own and occupy their home, mortgage and property taxes must be current, total household income must not exceed 80 percent of the area median income for Duval County as established.
- Your neighborhood agency will help you complete the application for Senior Home Repair (available in English, Español, Português, 中文, Français, Kriolu Kabuverdianu, Kreyòl ayisyen, Soomaali, русский, Tiếng Việt, or عربى) and gather the documents needed for the City to verify your program eligibility
- The Home Repair Program is an interest free loan program to help income eligible families make necessary repairs and improvements to their homes. The loan is in the form of a mortgage on the home and the amount available is based on equity in the home. Essential Repairs Program
- The goal of the home repair program is to ensure that basic life, health, and safety needs are met. Current Scope of Services. The primary focus of this program is to repair or replace water wells and septic systems that are no longer functioning as intended or are posing health and safety hazards. Eligibility Requirement
- Home Exterior Maintenance Program. The Home Exterior Maintenance Program (HEMP) is designed to help eligible homeowners repair property maintenance issues that violate the City's property maintenance codes. Grants of up to $23,000 are available. To receive the grant, all exterior code violations must be corrected. Applicants must own and.
Health & Wellness. Medicaid. NJ Family Care - Affordable Health Coverage & Quality Care. Hospital Charity Care. Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD) Senior Gold Prescription Discount Program HOME REPAIR ASSISTANCE APPLICATION (OVER) Rev. 06/2020 . GENERAL INFORMATION . MINOR HOME REPAIR ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS . Volunteer Home Repair . Minor Home Repair and Paint . FHLB Community Rebuild and Restore Program . 1. Household income must be at or below limits shown in table below. Household refers to the number of persons living in the house The Home Improvements and Structural Assistance (HISA) program offers home improvement and modification grants of $2,000 to $6,800 for veterans with service-related and non-service-related disabilities respectively. The HISA program is open to a wider range of veterans and includes those veterans who are disable
Single Family Housing Repair Loans & Grants in California
- After all, the program's primary objective is to offer elderly home repair assistance that are reliable, quality and affordable modification services so the seniors and disabled persons are safe while living independently. This senior citizen home repair program provides two kinds of assistance. These are the tier 1 and tier 2
- Home Repair Assistance Program. You can choose who repairs your home or let us help you find qualified professionals to do the work. Amica has partnered with Contractor Connection* to provide you with more than 2,000 professionally credentialed emergency service and restoration contractors. For claims-related referrals please contact Amica.
- The City of Fort Myers Home Repair and Rehabilitation program is designed to assist homeowners with needed repairs to improve health, safety, and the structural integrity of the home. If you income qualify and live in the City of Fort Myers you may be eligible to receive assistance to make necessary repairs to your home